Our range of solid couplings (rigid couplings) are available in stainless steel or aluminium, are primarily used for connecting two accurately aligned shafts. The design of the coupling which is available in either a one or two piece construction, prevents shaft marking or the screws from loosening during operation by precision honed bores and Nypatch anti-vibration hardware. The solid coupling range provides superior torsional holding strength.
Technical features include:
- Does not mark the shaft
- Nypatch anti-vibration hardware supplied
- Precision honed bore
- The two-piece style (stainless steel type only) is balanced and easy to assemble
- Max speed of 4,000 rpm
- Recommended temperature range
– Stainless steel -40ºC to +175ºC
– Aluminium -40ºC to +100ºC
For more information please download the catalogue below or contact our sales team.