Career Opportunities at Reliance
Become part of our Reliance community
Reliance is committed to company development through internal employee growth and selective recruitment. Reliance seeks to employ people who can demonstrate the key values of reliability, integrity and innovation.
For more information, or to apply for a vacancy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
Rod Cell - Manufacturing Engineer
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Manufacturing Engineer within our Rod Cell. Ideally candidates should have previous experience in operating CNC machines, be forward looking, willing to embrace change and Continual Improvement. They should be conscientious, self-motivated and willing to help others within the department. They must be diligent and have a good attention to detail.
This will be a hands-on production role and requires flexibility and there will be a requirement to work on 2 shifts 5 days a week and overtime as needed.
Responsibilities may, at times, extend to other areas but key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Be able to set and operate CNC lathes, Centreless Grinding Machines and CNC drilling machines.
- Have a working knowledge of Fanuc controls.
- Be comfortable working in a small team of people.
- Working with precision parts and handling with care and attention.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Strict adherence to written processes & procedures.
To apply, please complete an application form and send it to email@example.com
Apprenticeship Scheme - currently open to new applicants
Please visit our Apprenticeship Scheme page for more information and on how to apply.