Career Opportunities at Reliance
Become part of our Reliance community
Reliance is committed to company development through internal employee growth and selective recruitment. Reliance seeks to employ people who can demonstrate the key values of reliability, integrity and innovation.
For more information, or to apply for a vacancy, please contact us at email@example.com
We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time IT Support Position.
Working within the IT department, the successful applicant will be responsible for helping support the company’s IT operations across our two production sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small, skilled IT team.
- User support – diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Configuration, deployment and maintenance of PCs, laptops and printers.
- Management and procurement of IT consumables.
- Support for network patching, wiring and desk moves.
- User training – hardware and software.
Desirable Technical Skills Sets and Qualifications
- Previous IT support experience desirable but not required.
- Experience of MS Windows and Office 365 desirable but not required.
- Further training to be provided where required.
Desirable Personal Skills Sets
- Ability to work effectively by yourself and as part of a small, responsive team.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- A diligent and positive approach to work, with a mindset of continual improvement.
- Good communication skills.
Hours of work
38 hours per week. Hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business.
Salary £20,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits package.
To apply, please complete an application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeship Scheme - currently closed to new applicants
Please visit our Apprenticeship Scheme page for more information.