Double Loop Couplings
The Double Loop Coupling is a cost effective and efficient rotary motion transfer solution for mechanical design engineers. The design offers excellent vibration absorption and compensation of radial, lateral and angular offsets. The connecting element is manufactured from a polyurethane which gives the coupling thermal and electrical insulation as well as good resistance to many chemicals.
Technical features include:
- Corrosion protection
- Damping of vibration and shock
- Good compensation of radial, laterial and angular offsets
- Maintenance free
- Recommended operating temperature range -30ºC to 80ºC
- Good resistance to many chemicals including; petrol, oil, benzene, toluene, hydrocarbons, alcohols, glycols and solvents.
- Supplied with screws manufactured to DIN 916