Bar Clutch Couplings
New to the catalogue coupling range are bar clutch couplings. The connecting element is manufactured from 6-6 poly-amide giving excellent damping of vibrations and shock. The aluminium hubs are anodised to protect from corrosion. This is a rotary motion transfer solution for mechanical design engineers requiring a cost effective, electrically insulated and maintenance free coupling.
Technical features include:
- Corrosion protection
- Damping of vibration and shock
- Electrically insulated
- Good compensation of radial, lateral and angular offsets
- Maintenance free
- Recommended temperature range -10ºC to +80ºC
- Good resistance to petrol, oil, benzene, toluene, aromatic and non-aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, glycols, solvents and many chemicals.
- Supplied screws manufactured to DIN 912