Continuing Improvement Programme
Our continuing improvement programme has resulted in:
- Reduction in number of customer returns
- Shorter set-up times, leading to smaller batch sizes and improved lead times
- Continual process development and investment in tools and skills
- Elimination of documentation errors
- Introduction of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) to ensure that new products are brought into production rigorously and quickly
- Improved test yield for a major scientific instrument customer
Cobham Mission Equipment has worked with Reliance Precision for a number of years on several high profile aerospace projects. Reliance has relentlessly worked with CME to develop and improve the supply chain of one of our major running complex assemblies and has delivered consistently, without rejects, on time and in full for a period of 12 months thus gaining a gold supplier award.
We have been assessed against the Cyber Essentials Scheme Test Specification and have achieved the ‘Cyber Essentials’ level of certification. ‘Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common online threats’ and ‘demonstrate commitment to cyber security’. It provides ‘a set of basic technical controls to help organisations protect themselves against common online security threats’. View our certificate here, or for more information, visit the Cyber Essentials website.