Our continuing improvement programme has resulted in:
- Over 99% on-time delivery
- Reduction in number of customer returns
- Shorter set-up times, leading to smaller batch sizes and improved lead times
- Continual process development and investment in tools and skills
- Elimination of documentation errors
- Introduction of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) to ensure that new products are brought into production rigorously and quickly
- Improved test yield for a major scientific instrument customer
Our leading engagement with customer supply chain initiatives, together with preferred and approved supplier status with prime contractors in the aerospace industry has led to early association with the SC21 supply chain programme. A silver award has been held by Reliance since 2012. We are also proud to have previously received the “Laser UK Supplier of the Year 2011” award from SELEX Galileo, along with many highly valued cusotmer commendations.
“Cobham Mission Equipment has worked with Reliance Precision for a number of years on several high profile aerospace projects. Reliance has relentlessly worked with CME to develop and improve the supply chain of one of our major running complex assemblies and has delivered consistently, without rejects, on time and in full for a period of 12 months thus gaining a gold supplier award.”
– Commodity Manager, Cobham Mission Equipment.