Vendor Manager (Huddersfield)
Reliance Precision Limited is located in Lepton, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. View us on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7rkoxnTkrnx
An opportunity has arisen for a Vendor Manager to work as part of the Reliance Precision Procurement team.
The successful candidate will report to a senior buyer, responsible for the purchase of non-production items, including capital items, sub-contract work and as directed by the senior buyers, they will responsible for purchasing production items from specific suppliers.
They will be responsible for developing methods to simplify the acquisition of these items to reduce timescales, costs and overhead whilst retaining the required standards of quality and service.
The requirements for the role are:
- Previous buying or technical experience essential.
- CIPS qualified would be beneficial but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of MRP systems and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to develop and execute Continuous Improvement (CI) projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also under their own initiative.
- Would be required to develop a working knowledge of Reliance and its products.
- Capable of representing Reliance at the suppliers’ facilities.
- Able to visit suppliers across the UK, and occasionally abroad.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please download our application form and make all enquiries and applications to Yvonne Field by post or via email (please use the title of the job you are applying for as the subject line).
Reliance Precision Limited,