Job Opportunities at Reliance
Reliance is committed to company development through internal employee growth and selective recruitment.
Reliance seeks to employ people who can demonstrate the key values of
Click here to download our job application form. Please make all enquiries and applications to
Reliance Precision Ltd,
Senior Assembly Production Engineer
A highly motivated, graduate engineer is required to give strategic direction and direct day to day support for precision assembly engineering as we look to strengthen and expand our assembly engineering team. The assembly engineering team will be solely responsible for all aspects of method engineering and assembly support for existing and new projects covering work in sectors such scientific instruments, space, life sciences, medical and defence.
- Engineering support for day to day assembly production issues.
- Design and implementation of assembly methods and test processes (including tools & equipment).
- Analysis and development of current assembly processes.
- DFMA on new and existing projects.
- Generate process documentation (PFMEA, flow charts, visual process documentation).
- Investigation and analysis of non-conformances to ensure effective corrective action.
- Project management of new opportunities throughout their full life cycle (including direct customer liaison).
- Ensuring full use of new technologies to support processes.
- Creation of flexible, project specific, work flow areas to optimise production.
- Technical training of production personnel.
Successful candidates should:
- Be degree qualified.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/assembly production engineering.
- Experience of CAD packages (e.g. Solidworks).
- Have a high level of PC literacy (including programming).
- A good understanding of mechanical and electronic schematics/drawings.
- Competent at data analysis and statistical methods.
- Ability to fault find simple electronic systems.
We require a general assistant for our busy works canteen.
Candidates must have a flexible approach and particularly enjoy baking.
Duties include: general kitchen cleaning and washing up, food preparation, serving breakfast and lunch, baking.
Hours: Mon - Thurs: 6.00 am - 1.30 pm
Fri :6.00 am - 10.30 am